Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Hello everyone, my name is Marcio, im a 22 year old college student living in Maynard MA, working on getting a degree in communications to pursuing a carer in marketing, advertising and public relations in the future. I am American but i am the only person in my family to hold that title. I was born in Cambridge MA. but raised in Belo Horizonte,a large city located in the southeastern region of Brazil. My whole life has been lived between these two countries, two languages, two cultures, and I'm proud of being an American and a  Brazilian, Brazilian-American if you will. Having lived among two very different cultures changes the way you view the world, I believe it gives you a different perspective in life, and i am very grateful for having that experience and that knowledge

The reason I'm creating this blog is not to talk about me, but to show people here in the United States, and anyone else from wherever, the beauties and wonders of Brazil: the wonderful culture that inspires me, the rich and succulent food, the beautiful and different people, the 26 very different states. I want to show you the jungles, and the cities, the old towns and the new towns. I want to show the east, west, north, and south. I want to take you on a journey... so come with me, and lets head south!

1 comment: